This website intends to contribute towards the reduction of the web’s environmental footprint, and thus is designed and developed using low-tech principles. To do this, it was made into a static website. Static websites are thus based on file storage whereas dynamic websites depend on recurrent computation. A static website requires less processing power because it is not dependent on recurrent computation. Static websites consequently require less processing power and thus less energy. The choice for a static site enables the possibility of serving the site in an economic manner and reduce its contribution to digital industry ecological footprint.
- Designed and coded on a Macbook Pro.
- Built on Hugo - one of the most popular and fastest open-source static site generators.
- Hosted on Cloudflare - everything you need to build fast, modern websites.
According to WAVE, this website doesn’t present any accessibility errors.
This website is running on sustainable energy. 0.00 g of CO2 is produced every time someone visits this web page. Cleaner than 100% of web pages tested.
- PageSpeed Insights report score: 100
- GTmetrix performance report score: A
- Lighthouse report score: 100
This site is ad-free and doesn’t use any trackers.
- Security Headers report score: D
- SSL povided by Cloudflare